Hey there everyone!
I haven’t posted one of these since last year I think? Well for now I am motivated to show you guys my not so lengthy wrap up and life update post! I would like to say that July was a huge month for me!
Remember me talking about fresh new beginnings? Well I guess here it is, I finally decided to create a new bookstagram account and left my old one here are my reasons:
- the number of followers that I have (9.4k) seems unreal to me because only a few people see my posts and I only get to interact with a few people. I created my bookstagram account back then because I LOVE READING, that’s probably the main reason why. I rather interact more than have a lot of followings. The second reason is that I want to meet new people who share the same interest as I have. It’s great to talk to people who understands your “feels” whenever you just finished reading your new favorite book! This community is one of the best!
- I want to be more of myself, yes bookstagram has indeed changed. I saw it with my own eyes, 5 years ago it was just a small community now, WOW I am so proud of this book community. I have seen so many of my favorite bookstagrammers grow. I appreciate how all of you take the time and effort for your photos, I do admire people sharing photos of their current reads and recommendations. To be honest, there are some of you that made me buy a book because of your recommendations 😚
- I want to share more books with all of you, both old and new releases. All the books that I love and didn’t like lol! I want to make this platform more real and authentic.
It’s hard to leave a community who has been a big part of your life. That’s why I made the decision to make a new account and start anew. Meet new faces but share the same love and passion for books!
Okay enough of this and let’s get onto my July Wrap-Up!
This month is a huge deal for me because I was on my A game, I read 14 books this month and it’s been a year since I last read more than 5 books. Clearly life has been happening to me aka ADULTING! With so many things running through my mind , reading is my only channel to relax and keeping myself sane.
Read books in July
- What To Say Next by Julie Buxbaum – 4.5/5
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur – 5/5
- Fashion Rebels by Carlyn Beccia – 3.5/5
- Wesley James Ruined My Life by Jennifer Honeybourn – 4/5
- This Is How It Starts by Dawn Lanuza – 3.5/5
- Confessions by Kanae Minato – 5/5
- Duels and Deception by Cindy Anstey – 2.5/5
- The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige – 3/5
- Midnights In Bali by Carla De Guzman – 3.5/5
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – 5/5
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner – 3/5
- Little Monsters by Kara Thomas – 5/5
- Big Mushy Happy Lump by Sarah Andersen – 4.5/5
- Trese: Hightide At Midnight by Budgette Tan – 5/5
If you didn’t know this about me, I’m currently a contributing writer(Candy Correspondent) for Candy Magazine the number one teen magazine here in the Philippines. I want to share with you guys my articles if you want to check out the articles that I have written here are the links!
What books were your favorite/s last month?