Hamilton is always relevant people!!! 😀
The start of my 2017 did start with a bang, I hoarded books! Yup you seen that right, up until now I have sworn to myself that it’s time for me to be in a book buying ban. As if that really happens in my case. I mean come on so many great releases you want to buy as soon as they hit the shelves of your local bookstores and book websites that tempt you with their monthly releases! Shame on me/us for being too weak to SAY NO TO THIS!
Okay, okay I’ll stop now and proceed to my January-February book haul!
Viola! I present you my book haul, HUGE thanks to the publishers; Penguin Random House International, Usborne Publishing, Harper Collins International, Summit Media and of course my wallet! I got/bought 24 books, which is way out of hand. It just has been 2 months and here I am hoarded books. My only excuse is that my birthday was in February.
- Coming Of Age by Anton D. Umali
- The Orsini Bride by sweetblunch
- All That Darkness Allows by Wen Cahiles
- Stick ‘Em Up sticker book
- Lucky Boy by Shanthi Sekaran
- Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
- One Of Us Is Lying by Karen Mcmanus
- Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith
- Allegedly by Tiffany Jackson
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Black Moon by L.A. Weatherly
- A Boy Called Hope by Lara Williamson
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
- My True Love Gave To Me by Various Authors
- Someday With You by Ines B. Yao
- All That Glitter by Ines B. Yao
- Midnights In Bali by Carla De Guzman
- Chasing Mr. Prefect by Katt Briones
- When God Made You by Melai Quilla
- True Philippine Ghost Stories #15 by Giana Maniego
- Trese #5 by Budjette Tan
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
- What Light by Jay Asher
So there you have it! My January-February book haul, I hope I’ll behave this March so I can hoard books again this summer but thanks to National Bookstore’s Summer Sale from March-April I think I cannot control the urge to buy more books anymore. SEND HELP!!